Thursday, September 16, 2010

Extreme Angles

This is probably my favorite photo because i love how the flowers just pop out of the picture but the nuetral color of the building still balances it out. I decided to keep it color because i believed it to be too bland when it was in black and white...and i love colors :)

I like the angle of this photo becuase it shows the main subject, which is the tire swing, but it also highlights the tree in the background without bringing too much attention to it. I put this in black and white because i thought it looked okay and i figured i should atleast have one in black and white ;)

This is a photo of my dog Zoey that i climbed up into a tree to take. It was a rather short tree, which is why the picture isn't so high up, but i still like the angle and that the tree branch is partially in the picture but still doesn't take away from the main subject. I kept this in color also because i believed that the picture looked too dark in black and white and it didn't really draw attention to any specific subject like it does when it is still in color.


1 comment: